Emmanuel Moustakakis, M.D.
Director, Coronary Care Unit
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Nuclear Cardiology
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- M.D., University of Texas-Houston Medical School
- NYU School of Medicine/ Bellevue Hospital Center, New York
- Cardiovascular Diseases 2005-2008, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Manhasset, NY
- Interventional Cardiology 2008-2009, North Shore-Long-Island Jewish Health System, Manhasset, NY
- Labana SS, Moustakakis EN, Cervellione KL, Jauhar R: Radial angioplasty: Historical perspective and recent advances. Internet Journal of Internal Medicine. 2008 Voulme 7 Number 2
- Sub-Investigator: TRILOGY-ACS (TaRgeted platelet Inhibition to cLarify the Optimal strateGy to medicallY manage Acute Coronary Syndromes).
- Sub-Investigator: PROTECT CA (Patient Related outcomes with Endeavor versus Cypher Stenting Trail).
Areas of Interest
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Intereventional Cardiology
Select Professional Associations/Awards
- American College of Cardiolgy
- Society of Coronary Angiography and Intervention
- Hellenic Medical Society of New York
New York Hospital Queens welcomes Dr. Moustakakis as Director of the Coronary Care Unit.