Renal Grand Rounds - Monday 4:30-6pm
This conference is composed of:
- lectures on assorted clinical and research topics in nephrology given by outside lecturers and on site faculty
- review of renal biopsy slides and assorted review lectures in renal pathology given by Dr. Seshuan renal pathologist at NYH, and
- radiology reviews of interesting cases.
- research reviews given by the faculty
- Morbidity and Mortality conference
Renal Fellows Conference
Wednesday 8-9 am- Basic science and pathophysiology didactic lecture series given by the nephrology faculty the first half of the year and then followed by a didactic clinical conference on assigned topics presented by the fellows.
Clinical Case Conference - Friday 12:30-1:15pm
Presentation and discussion of interesting clinical cases coordinated by the fellows and attendings on the consultative services.
Renal Journal Club - Friday 1:15-2pm
A presentation and discussion of important recent clinical and research articles.