Todd C. Kerwin, MD, FACC, FASNC
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Director, Non-Invasive Cardiology
Director, Cardiology Fellowship program
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
- BS, University of Rochester, 1993
- MBA, Baruch College CUNY, 2008
- MD, Georgetown University, 1997
- University Hospitals of Cleveland/ Case Western Reserve, Cleveland, OH, 2000
- Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, 2003
- R. Parker Ward, MD, Mouaz H. Al-Mallah, MD, Gabriel B. Grossman, MD, PhD, Christopher L. Hansen, MD, Robert C. Hendel, MD, Todd C. Kerwin, MD, Benjamin D. McCallister, Jr, MD, Rupa Mehta, MD, Donna M. Polk, MD, MPH, Peter L. Tilkemeier, MD, Aseem Vashist, MD, Kim Allan Williams, MD, David G. Wolinsky, MD, and Edward P. Ficaro, PhD. American Society of Nuclear Cardiology review of the ACCF/ASNC appropriateness criteria for single-photon emission computed tomography myocardial perfusion imaging (SPECT MPI). Journal of Nuclear Cardiology 2007; 14:e26-38.
- Lo R, D’Anca M, Cohen T, Kerwin T. Incidence and Prognosis of Pacemaker Lead Associated Masses: A Study of 1569 Transesophageal Echocardiograms. Journal of Invasive Cardiology 2006;18:559-601.
- Kerwin T, Lo R, D’Anca M, DeLeon J. Assessment of ACC/ASNC Appropriateness Criteria for SPECT Imaging. Journal American College of Cardiology 2007; 49:155A.
- Kerwin T, Hendel RC. Diagnostic imaging in acute coronary syndromes. Chapter in: Becker RC, Harrington RA, The Practice of Clinical, Interventional, and Investigational Thrombocardiology. Marcel Dekker, 2005.
- Panchal AR, Comte B, Huang H, Kerwin T, Darvish A, des Rosiers C, Brunengraber H, Stanley WC. Partitioning of pyruvate between oxidation and anaplerosis in swine hearts. American Journal of Physiology Heart Circulatory Physiology 2000; 279:2390-8.
Areas of Interest
- Nuclear cardiology
- Appropriateness of cardiac imaging techniques
- Resource utilization
Select Professional Associations/Awards
- Section Editor, Journal of Clinical Hypertension
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology Leadership Development Program, Quality Assurance Committee, Government Relations Committee, General Cardiology Writing Group
- American College of Cardiology, Fellow
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Fellow
- Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, Member